Henry Spencer (was Re: System V Release 4.0 Developer Conferences)

Peter da Silva peter at ficc.uu.net
Tue Oct 4 00:22:48 AEST 1988

In article <2944 at ttrdc.UUCP>, levy at ttrdc.UUCP (Daniel R. Levy) writes:
> Well, Spencer's ARTICLES are okay.  What I suspect this guy wants (and I'd
> welcome too) is a way to dump his @#$%^&*()! SIGNATURE....

I like his signature... it's a bit smaller than yours. But I tend to read
articles by Spencer, Torek, Dan Levy, and a few others even in subjects
I'm skipping. Another Henry Spencer vote except when he's getting my goat
by ignoring the main thrust of someone's article to jump on a nit.
--
Peter da Silva  `-_-'  Ferranti International Controls Corporation.
"Have you hugged  U  your wolf today?"            peter at ficc.uu.net