System V Release 4.0 Developer Conferences

Henry Spencer henry at utzoo.uucp
Sat Oct 22 04:27:47 AEST 1988

In article <7835 at rpp386.Dallas.TX.US> jfh at rpp386.Dallas.TX.US (The Beach Bum) writes:
>>... the specifications for
>>Henry Spencer groupies call for them to be young, female, and attractive...
>
>Um, Henry, wouldn't those be the specifications for a Henry Spencer GROPEE?
>A GROUPIE is a fan, a GROPEE is someone who is GROPED...

No, the specifications just reflect a desire that groupies be pleasing to
the male eye (specifically, to mine).  I mean, Barry Shein is a nice guy,
and useful to have around when technical problems strike, but I'm afraid
he's not what I'd pick to decorate my office with!  :-)

The specifications for gropees are somewhat more exacting... :-) :-)
--
The meek can have the Earth;    |    Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
the rest of us have other plans.|uunet!attcan!utzoo!henry henry at zoo.toronto.edu