Internet/USENET gateway troubles

Unix-wizards-request at BRL.MIL Unix-wizards-request at BRL.MIL
Mon Oct 24 13:59:12 AEST 1988

      Good evening,

   Just a quick status note.  In the two months since I first noticed
problems gatewaying between USENET and the Internet, the person who
is supposed to have fixed the problem has been unsuccessful (reason
unspecified).  I will therefore, take a stab at it myself in the next
few weeks (I only work on list related issues on weekends).  I had hoped
to avoid having to do so, but it looks like I'll have to fix it myself
if I expect it to get fixed.

Aside to Al Gaspar:  Sorry, between TDY and other deadlines, I did not
get any note out to you.  Please consider this the test.

--for Mike Muuss,
				Later,
				    Bob
				    <reschly at BRL>