680X0 accelerator boards on SE: Recommendations?

nghiem nghiem at ut-emx.UUCP
Sat Oct 22 18:30:49 AEST 1988

Our Mac SE is too slow for our application. We are interested in
installing a 68020 or 68030 accelerator/coprocessor board.

Has anybody has success/frustrations with any of these boards? Has
anybody run AUX on one of these boards? Which version of MacOS is
supported on which boards? Has anybody had problems with a
25 Mhz rocket-board?

Any hints, leads, recommendations, criticisms welcome. I do need
your comments if you have hands-on exposure to any of these boards.

nghiem at emx.utexas.edu      !cs.utexas.edu!ut-emx!nghiem

"Why?...Because we LIKE you!!!"