minor correction

Aled Morris awm at gould.stars.flab.Fujitsu.JUNET
Thu Oct 27 04:17:22 AEST 1988

>From: awm at gould.stars.flab.Fujitsu.JUNET (Aled Morris)

GNU-Emacs GNUS fans will recognise these header lines.  For those of you
who use inferior news reading software, these lines show that the poster
has failed to read (and digest) the installation guide for GNUS.

I hope I've fixed the problem now...apologies for any inconvenience (and
possibly for misrepresentation of the Fujitsu Laboratories!)

Aled Morris
systems programmer

    mail: awm at doc.ic.ac.uk    |    Department of Computing
    uucp: ..!ukc!icdoc!awm    |    Imperial College
    talk: 01-589-5111x5085    |    180 Queens Gate, London  SW7 2BZ