.logout for ksh?

Clarence Dold cdold at starfish.Convergent.COM
Fri Oct 7 02:53:09 AEST 1988

>From article <1604 at mcgp1.UUCP>, by fst at mcgp1.UUCP (Skip Tavakkolian):
> I am not a moron (although I may look it). I was looking for a builtin
> solution; (one that may have not been documented).  Perhaps I should have
> said ``and is not "trap `. $HOME/.logout` 0" ''.
Well, I liked it...
I do have one small problem though:
I also set TMOUT=3600.
If ksh times out while I have "trap..." set, I get a message
ksh: setcooked failed  ksh: shelledit
and it doesn't do the .logout (which just posts .login + logout time to a file)
I want both the TMOUT and the '.logout' functions to work.

--
---
Clarence A Dold - cdold at starfish.Convergent.COM		(408) 435-5274