System V Release 4.0

Jack Kramer - CMBL kramer at bionette.CS.ORST.EDU
Fri Oct 28 10:52:26 AEST 1988

In article <1998 at ficc.uu.net> peter at ficc.uu.net (Peter da Silva) writes:

>So where do I find someone to port ksh to Xenix-286 R3.5 for the intel 310
>box so I could buy a copy? Basically, for anything but the big names the
>$3000 is the only way to go.
>--

Its been done. And very reasonably priced by Mortice Kern Systems.  They
advertize in most UNIX magazines and journals.  I use their Korn shell
for MSDOS and love it.  I would have bought the Xenix version from MKS
but I have updated to an AT&T 386 and the SysV came with the Korn shell.

I have no association with either MKS or AT&T other than as a
satisfied customer.

Jack Kramer
Computational Biology Laboratory
Oregon State University