Selectively disable login ...? ("access" solution)

George M. Sipe george at rebel.UUCP
Tue Oct 11 04:41:30 AEST 1988

In article <1238 at tuhold> gfl at tuhold (Gerhard Fleischanderl) writes:
}From article <47723 at rebel.UUCP}, by george at rebel.UUCP (George M. Sipe):
}} In article <1227 at tuhold} gfl at tuhold (Gerhard Fleischanderl) writes:
}}} We want to restrict login-access at a specified terminal line  [...]
}}
}} Anyway, I wrote a program called access and have been using it for
}} about a year.  July 19th, I sent it to comp.sources.unix so that
}} everyone who wanted it could use it.  Well, it still hasn't been posted
}} (I'm now considering sending it to comp.sources.misc).  [...]

I've sent access (and two other programs) off to comp.sources.misc today.
Hopefully it'll be posted soon so that everyone can use it.

--
George M. Sipe,		Phone: (404) 662-1533
Tolerant Systems, 6961 Peachtree Industrial, Norcross, GA  30071