EDT Emulators?

James Brister brister at td2cad.intel.com
Fri Apr 28 12:50:54 AEST 1989

We have EDT+ from Boston Business Computing on our systems. It is very close
to the real EDT. (I doubt you'll find a 100% clone).  It adds in a few more
things (e.g. running shell commands; a learn mode). Our VMS users love it. The
phone number of BBC is (508) 683-7920.

Note: I have NO connection to BBC at all (and in fact I HATE EDT and use
GNU-EMACS all the time).

James
James Brister                 "Is the set of all respectable sets respectable?"
UUCP:	{amdcad,decwrl,hplabs,oliveb,pur-ee,qantel}!td2cad!brister
ARPA:	brister%td2cad.intel.com at relay.cs.net
CSNET:	brister at td2cad.intel.com                          VOICE: (408) 765-9713