UNIX-WIZARDS Digest V7#033

Jim Frost madd at bu-cs.BU.EDU
Sun Apr 2 03:12:10 AEST 1989

In article <18845 at adm.BRL.MIL> Michael_Krause.henr801E at xerox.com writes:
|I'm looking for source code for a Wordstar
|type editor for Unix 3.1 System V.

If you like, I have a GNU emacs configuration which goes quite a ways
to defining the wordstar keyset under emacs.  There are differences in
block commands and line-killing because I was lazy, but it works well
enough.

Email if you would like it.

jim frost
madd at bu-it.bu.edu

[Note:  yes, it's a gawdawful thing to configure emacs like that but
as a heavy user of both keysets, lemme tell you the wordstar one is
much better if you touchtype or if meta is not supported on your
terminal.]