micro-code upgrade (and VMS vs. Unix stats)

John Woods john at frog.UUCP
Sun Apr 2 12:45:00 AEST 1989

In article <3729 at phri.UUCP>, roy at phri.UUCP (Roy Smith) writes:
> 1989, page 60).  They did a (somewhat silly) survey of Macs connected to
> bigger machines at 269 "very large Macintosh sites".  They found that of
> Vaxen with "connected" Macs, 54% run only Ultrix (which I take to mean Unix
> of various flavors), 37% run a mix of Ultrix and VMS, and only 1% run
> strictly VMS.

The remaining 8% are still waiting for the "Happy VAX" icon to appear on
the console screen... :-)

--
John Woods, Charles River Data Systems, Framingham MA, (508) 626-1101
...!decvax!frog!john, john at frog.UUCP, ...!mit-eddie!jfw, jfw at eddie.mit.edu

			Remainder Khomeini!