SCREEN problems...(redux)...

Thomas Hoyt thoyt at ddn-wms.arpa
Sat Apr 29 08:23:16 AEST 1989

>+--------------------------------
>|      I am having difficulties using the screen window manager...
>+-----------------------
>      Are you by any chance using a wyse 60 terminal?....

    Bingo.  Something is sending <ESC><SPACE> which the produces a
"60" <CR> and sending an <ESC> "c" which resets the terminal periodically.
I have confirmed this with Wyse documentation.

    Trouble is, neither code appears in the vt100 termcap entry that comes
with SCREEN or in the entry I normally use.  Even if I reset TERM to the
latter, the same symptoms appear.

	Do I need a new terminal, a new vt100 emulation...or just a new brain?:-)

Thomas Hoyt             |  "Government Computers for Government business..."
CRC Systems, Inc.       |  "NO FUN ALLOWED..."
thoyt at ddn-wms.arpa