4.3BSD book available from Computer Literacy

Rich Scott rscott at eta.unix.ETA.COM
Fri Feb 3 04:23:09 AEST 1989

	For those of you who'd like to get a copy of "The Design
and Implementation of the 4.3BSD UNIX Operating System" by Karels,
McKusick, et al, the Computer Literacy bookstore(s) in Silicon Valley
have them in stock, and will take phone orders. For that matter, they
have just about any Computer Science book (currently in print) in stock.
	The stores accept all major credit cards, and will ship via UPS
for a few dollars more (takes 3-4 days to get anywhere in the U.S.)
or will Federal Express it if you're in a hurry. I paid a total of
$39.50 for mine, using UPS. Their phone numbers are:

	San Jose, 2590 N. First at Trimble
	(408) 435-1118

	Santa Clara, 5201 Great America Pkwy
	(408) 562-5799

	Sunnyvale, 520 Lawrence Expwy (next to Togo's)
	(408) 730-9955

	I have no connection with Computer Literacy, except as a very
satisfied customer.

	BTW, the BSD book is very, very good. IMHO, it's much better
written (whatever happened to readability in C.S. books?) than
the Bach book.

rich scott	 (612) 642 -8949 internet: rscott at diamond.unix.eta.com
eta systems, st. paul, mn     uucp: {amdahl,rutgers}!bungia!eta!rscott

"I don't have any use for bodyguards, but I do have a specific use
 for two highly trained certified public accountants." - Elvis Presley