unix security validation programs

Steinar Overbeck Cook steinar at fdmetd.uucp
Wed Feb 22 23:18:00 AEST 1989

In article <18427 at adm.BRL.MIL>, lesh at BRL.MIL (ISC | howard) writes:

> 	If anyone has or knows where I can get a copy of the security programs
> in the book UNIX System Security by Patrick Wood & Stephan Kochan, I would
> appreciate hearing from you.

I have typed in nearly all of the programs listed in the book. I am
not sure if I am violating any copyrights by posting the sources to the
net, so if any of you out there want the sources, please e-mail me.

Steinar   (...!uunet!mcvax!ndosl!fdmetd!steinar or steinar at fdmetd.uucp)

--
Steinar Overbeck Cook, Fellesdata a.s, P.O. Box 248, 0212 OSLO 2, NORWAY
Phone : +47 2 52 80 80                            Fax   : +47 2 52 85 10
E-mail : ...!mcvax!ndosl!fdmetd!steinar  or       steinar at fdmetd.uucp
<The opinions expressed, if any, do not represent Fellesdata a.s>