help in replying

DoN Nichols nvt9001 at belvoir-emh3.army.mil
Thu Feb 2 02:32:47 AEST 1989

	Sorry about posting *THIS* to here, but I have been trying to
reply directly to a reply to a posting that I made here, and I can't find the
right magic combination to get there from here.

	I need to reply to derrell at retrix.retrix.com, I am on milnet,
and my mailer rejects his address.  I tried routing it back thru the
system it seemed to have come thru on its way between nets, but that
system didn't know what to do with it.

	I remember being able to reply to some other ???.com in the
past, but this one doesn't seem to be in the host tables.

	To keep the traffic down, let's try limiting answers to those on
milnet who can help me.  If this doesn't work, I'll try widening the
area of possible respondants.

	Please reply directly to me at:  nvt9001 at belvoir-emh3.army.mil

			Thank you for your assistance
			DoN Nichols