Assembly debugging in dbx

Dror Matalon dror at infmx.UUCP
Thu Feb 2 07:27:10 AEST 1989

	How does one specify the last  assembly level location displayed in
dbx ?
    In adb the dot - "." does it. When I want to dissassemble 10 instructions
from the last location  displayed I do:
.,10?ia

In dbx the following prints the 10 instructions from the current location:
(*(&$pc))/10i
but I don't know of a way to display an additional 10 instructions.

    According to the dbx Man pages:

     address / [count ] [ mode ]
            Display the contents of memory starting at the  first
            (or  current)  address  up  to the second address, or
            until count items have been  displayed.  If no address is
	    specified, the address following the one displayed most
	    recently is used.

so it seems like /10i should do it. Unfortunatly dbx interprets / as the
search command and looks for the string "10i".

    Any pointers will be apreciated,

	Dror