SysVr3.2 lp filters

Vincent C. Hatem vch at attibr.UUCP
Thu Feb 23 07:36:32 AEST 1989

We've been upgrading our systems to SysVr3.2, and it comes with a new
LP system.

I was wondering if anyone out there in netland has written (or even has
binaries) some filters for use with this new system.

It looks like it'll be useful in some situations (such as with a PostScript
printer and text files, etc).

We've got a lot of HP LaserJet's (series II, and +'s, and a 2000), and one
(sigh, I wish we had more) PostScript printer.

We have some rather inexperienced users here - many use products like
Samna, CrystalWriter, 20/20, and SoftQuad Troff, and I think some of these
filters would be useful (ie: defining input types like Samna, etc), but I
could really use to see an example.

Thanks in advance for any help!

-Vince

--
Vincent C. Hatem
e-mail: {any Action Central site || att}!attibr!vch