PC/NFS and 3+Share co-resident

Simon Gerraty Gerraty at pco-multics.hbi.honeywell.com
Wed Feb 8 18:14:57 AEST 1989

Help.

Does anybody know the steps required to successfully run both 3COM's
3+Share and Sun's PC/NFS network software in the same PC?

The Sun documentation states that it is possible if using an Etherlink
II card in the PC.  However we have not been successful in our
experiments and have been un-able to get answers from our local Sun
office.

Has any body got this working?  Please reply to me via e-mail, and I
will summarise to the net.

Simon Gerraty Systems Advisor Bull HN Information Systems Australia
--------- [ imagine something witty here ]