Internetworking with TCP/IP

John E Van Deusen III jiii at visdc.UUCP
Sat Jul 22 09:43:51 AEST 1989

In article <378 at secola.Columbia.NCR.COM> krupczak at secola.Columbia.NCR.COM
(Bobby Krupczak) writes:

>I am trying to buy Douglas Comer's "Internetworking with TCP/IP"
>book and cant find it in any of my local book stores.  Does
>anyone know the publisher and/or phone number and address?

The book was published by Prentice Hall in 1988, and the ISBN is
0-13-470154-2.

Would any people be interested in starting a mailing list to go through
this book and discuss the exercises?
--
John E Van Deusen III, PO Box 9283, Boise, ID  83707, (208) 343-1865

uunet!visdc!jiii