PASSWORD GUESSING

Pat Myrto pat at rwing.UUCP
Sun Jul 23 04:36:08 AEST 1989

In article <1919 at aucs.UUCP>, 861087p at aucs.UUCP (A N D R E A S) writes:

>        A long time ago someone posted a program that did password
> guessing using the Unix dictionary and the /etc/passwd file.
> Can someone mail me the progra?
> Please don't post it in the list.

Your account name and .signature doesn't indicate that you have any
special needs, (like being a sysad, or user responsible for system
security) and none are stated in your posting.  What would you
want with a password cracking program anyway - I think that due to the
nature of your request, a reason would be appropriate.  No, I don't
have a copy of what you ask for - just making an observation.

--
pat at rwing     ...!nwnexus!mltco!camco!happym!\      (Pat Myrto),  Seattle, WA
                          ...!uunet!pilchuck!rwing!pat