Have you heard of C-Tree ?

Harry Gross hjg at amms4.UUCP
Sat Jul 8 05:50:59 AEST 1989

In article <424 at richsun.UUCP> kjohn at richsun.UUCP (John Kjellman) writes:
>	I have a piece of software call "c-tree".  Here is the copyright from
>one of the header files (ctisam.h):
	[stuff deleted]
>I have a few questions I hope someone can answer for me (but of course :-)
>
>	1) Can anyone identify this package?

Sure - it's called C-Tree (no, I'm not being facetious - it really is)

>	2) Is there a more current version?

I'm pretty sure there is

>	3) Are there any users of this package I can contact?

Undoubtedly, but I am no longer one of them.  I used to work for a firm called
CORE Software Solutions (who USED to be on the net at node coresoft - I don't
know if they still are on it or not).  We used it there.  (This was in 1986).

>	4) I could use any/all information you have on this .....

The product is produced by a company called Faircom (somewhere in the middle of
the country, I think).  I have seen an add of theirs recently in PC Magazine,
so they are presumably still in business.

Hope this is of help to all,

--
		Harry Gross				 |  reserved for
							 |  something really
Internet: hjg at amms4.UUCP   (we're working on registering)|  clever - any
UUCP: {jyacc, qtny, rna, bklyncis}!amms4!hjg		 |  suggestions?