Need author for article on Sys V Rel 4.0

Stephen J. Friedl friedl at vsi.COM
Wed Jul 12 14:32:01 AEST 1989

Hi folks,

     The Multi-User Journal is planning on doing an article on
System V Release 4.0 for the fall issue, and since I can't write
*every* article in the mag, we're looking for somebody else to
do it.  The person we want:

	> has an excellent writing style
	> knows a lot about Sys V Release 4.0
	> takes ruthless editorial criticism well
	> can meet deadlines (mid-August or so)
	> wants to impress Mom by having his/her name in print :-)
	> gets paid the same as me (big fat sloppy zero)

     Most of our readership is in the System V world, with a
somewhat technical bent.  If you're interested in this, please
send email to me.

     Steve

--
Stephen J. Friedl / V-Systems, Inc. / Santa Ana, CA / +1 714 545 6442
3B2-kind-of-guy   / friedl at vsi.com  / {attmail, uunet, etc}!vsi!friedl