UNIX-WIZARDS Digest V7#033

Wm. E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at steinmetz.ge.com
Wed Mar 29 08:17:30 AEST 1989

In article <18845 at adm.BRL.MIL> Michael_Krause.henr801E at xerox.com writes:
| I expect to get (mostly if not completely) geers, jabbs and ridicule from
| this message but here goes.  I'm looking for source code for a Wordstar
| type editor for Unix 3.1 System V.

You stone, you clod, you worse than senseless thing! What a stupid
question!

There, not that you have the abuse you crave, how about a (somewhat)
useful answer: get a copy of MicroEMACS and customize the keystrokes and
macros to look like Wordstar. This will (a) give you the editor you
think you want, (b) teach you something about simple emacs bindings and
macros, and (c) probably convert you to emacs on UNIX and DOS.

If you want more abuse I can forward some recent flames I got in another
group...

--
	bill davidsen		(wedu at crd.GE.COM)