remote printers

James Carter jac at penguin.UUCP
Mon Mar 13 14:01:46 AEST 1989

I would like to be able to read the terminal auxiliary port control codes
for different terminals that are using our COBOL applications by looking
in their termcap files for the correct sequence. I can find nothing in
my ATT 3B1 manuals concerning the coding of this control string into
to termcap file. If someone has an idea as to this solution, I would really
like to hear from them. I have presently required all terminals to act like
TVI925+'s and hard coded the control sequences into the software. This is
pretty amatuerish and I would like to clean it up.
Thanks to all......