RCS

Mike McNally m5 at lynx.uucp
Thu Mar 30 07:01:36 AEST 1989

When a file is checked out (with co) of an RCS directory, it seems to me
that it would be nice if the modification date were set to the date of
the revision.  This would keep "make" happy.

Because I've just started using RCS in an attempt to bring some sanity
to our software, I might easily be confused.  Perhaps there's a good reason
that the file time should be the time of check-out, and I'm just not really
in the RCS groove.  Any explanations are welcome.

--
Mike McNally                                    Lynx Real-Time Systems
uucp: {voder,athsys}!lynx!m5                    phone: 408 370 2233

            Where equal mind and contest equal, go.