security validation programs

ISC | howard lesh at BRL.MIL
Fri Mar 10 05:57:02 AEST 1989

	Thanks to all for the rather amazing quantity of responses to my
request for the security validation programs mentioned in the Kochan and Woods
book on UNIX System Security.  I NOW HAVE THE PROGRAMS.

	I think I responded to all requests to forward these programs.  I
would be willing to act as a manual file server providing things don't get
out of hand.  Anyone knowing anything about the legal implications of posting
these programs to uunet archives might want to look into archiving the above.
There certainly seemed to be a lot of interest!

	Thanks again for the all the responses to my request.