Signals after exec

Greg Noel greg at ncr-sd.SanDiego.NCR.COM
Fri Mar 3 11:51:21 AEST 1989

In article <5025 at xenna.Encore.COM> aral at pinocchio.UUCP (Ziya Aral) writes:
>I will be happy to fill in any details if anyone is left awake.
>This should teach Greg NEVER to ask an author to "elaborate" on his work :-)

Er, no, it doesn't -- but it does bring us back to the initial topic, which
was, what happens if you have shared signals between two processes, but
separate address spaces?  How do the semantics of that work out?

-- Greg
--
-- Greg Noel, NCR Rancho Bernardo   Greg.Noel at SanDiego.NCR.COM  or  greg at ncr-sd