UNIX-WIZARDS Digest V7#033

Stephen J. Friedl friedl at vsi.COM
Fri Mar 31 04:00:14 AEST 1989

In article <18845 at adm.BRL.MIL>, Michael_Krause.henr801E at xerox.com writes:
> I expect to get (mostly if not completely) geers, jabbs and ridicule from
> this message but here goes.  I'm looking for source code for a Wordstar
> type editor for Unix 3.1 System V.  Any takers?  vi and I get along alright
> but I grew (part way) up with MS-DOS and, well, you know...

Why not just write a Z-80 emulator and use the CP/M version?
A friend (garyk at telxon) did this and it runs just fine.

     Steve :-)

--
Stephen J. Friedl / V-Systems, Inc. / Santa Ana, CA / +1 714 545 6442
3B2-kind-of-guy   / friedl at vsi.com  / {attmail, uunet, etc}!vsi!friedl

"I do everything in software, even DMA" - Gary W. Keefe (garyk at telxon)