Multics (was Re: getcwd() and friends.)

Paul Lalonde lalonde at dalcsug.UUCP
Mon May 1 22:28:34 AEST 1989

In article <8057 at june.cs.washington.edu> ka at june.cs.washington.edu (Kenneth Almquist) writes:
>schwartz at shire.cs.psu.edu (Scott Schwartz) asks:
>> By the way, are there any Multics sites still in operation out there?
>
>I thought there were, but it turns out that MULTICS.mit.edu is a VAX
>running UNIX and HI-MULTICS.honeywell.com is a VMS system...
>				Kenneth Almquist

I believe the Canadian Armed Forces are still running one or two sites,
although they are being phased out.  Can anyone confirm this?

	Paul Lalonde

 Paul A. Lalonde	 UUCP: ...{uunet|watmath|utai}!dalcs!dalcsug!lalonde
 Phone: (902)423-4748	 BITNET: 05LALOND at AC.DAL.CA

	"The only true law is that which leads to freedom"
			- Richard Bach, _Jonathan Livingston Seagull_