What kinds of things would you want in the GNU OS?

David Collier-Brown davecb at yunexus.UUCP
Mon May 29 06:58:25 AEST 1989

In article <1123 at vsi.COM> friedl at vsi.COM (Stephen J. Friedl) writes:
| Who would ever believe that RMS would come up with an A1 system?
|      Steve :-)

I'll believe he could (I've seen his work, and its a well-understood
area, if difficult).  What I don't believe is that he **would**.  RMS
fits the "cooperative workgroup" universe better than the "tiger team"
one.
--dave (a former tiger) c-b