Multics (was Re: getcwd() and friends.)

Dave Collier-Brown dave at lethe.UUCP
Sat May 6 12:14:23 AEST 1989

In article <1113 at vsi.COM> friedl at vsi.COM (Stephen J. Friedl) writes:
>> I believe the Canadian Armed Forces are still running one or two sites,
>> although they are being phased out.  Can anyone confirm this?
>
>Canada has an Army?

 Well, I wouldn't call it an **army**, but we do have a brigade.
Seriously, though, we have at least one Multics machine still in use,
which was doing some publishing work with (possibly multi-level)
classified documents.  Since it's classified, I don't get to know
for sure.

--dave c-b
--
David Collier-Brown,  | {toronto area...}lethe!dave
72 Abitibi Ave.,      |  Joyce C-B: