Bugs in the AT&T Toolchest program 'nmake'

Ozan Yigit oz at yunexus.UUCP
Fri May 12 05:42:56 AEST 1989

In article <1766 at internal.Apple.COM> earlw at Apple.COM (Earl Wallace) writes:

>This brings up another point:  With some many different 'makes' out there now
>(imake, gmake, nmake, etc.), is there one that really outshines the rest?

In my opinion, Bell Labs MK !! It is clean (i.e. it does not have your
kitchen sink in it, nor other "useful features" like built-in macro
preprocessors, and other crud) and fast. Available from the the nearest
toolchest. See the Summer 1987 USENIX paper for a detailed discussion.

oz
use the source, luke !!     	        Usenet:    oz at nexus.yorku.ca
uh... we forgot to tell you...          ......!uunet!utai!yunexus!oz
it is unintelligible, but hey, you      Bitnet: oz@[yulibra|yuyetti]
got it, for free (!).                   Phonet: +1 416 736-5257x3976