SoftEng or CS Graduate Program Search

Ran-Chi Huang x1537 dept 302 rc at wyse.wyse.com
Wed May 3 02:43:06 AEST 1989

In article <632 at umiami.miami.edu> slores at umiami.miami.edu (Stanislaw L. Olejniczak) writes:
>I would very much appreciate, on my and many other prospective
>graduate students' behalf, your comments on graduate software
>engineering programs.  I have been reading brochures from various

[stuff deleted]

You have wasted precious net bandwidth in posting to all *MAJOR* newsgroups.
Granted that you don't have apt replies but posting to the various newsgroups
the way you have will only result in frustration and might even cause tempers
to flare. If you really had to do it, please cross-post. I think a reasonable
place for this discussion is soc.college or comp.edu or something like that.

-rc
Ran-Chi Huang
Wyse Technology                 VOICE: (408) 433-1000 x1537
3571, N. First Street           ARPA:  rc at wyse.com  OR  rc at caf.mit.edu
San Jose, CA 95134              UUCP:  ...!{uunet}!wyse!rc