fsck's & lost+found directory question

Mike Wescott wescott at ncrcae.Columbia.NCR.COM
Fri May 5 00:12:11 AEST 1989

In article <1333 at nusdhub.UUCP> rwhite at nusdhub.UUCP (Robert C. White Jr.) writes:
> in article <359 at toro.UUCP>, nick at toro.UUCP (Nicholas Jacobs) says:
> > Since this was not documented under fsck (NCR's documentation comes
> > from AT&T),

> I[t] sounds like your doccumentation has been edited, ...

NCR does indeed edit the man pages, but in this case the information was
not deleted, merely overlooked by the reader.  We have made mistakes as well
as numerous corrections when editting the man pages.  This was not the case
here though.
--
	-Mike Wescott
	 mike.wescott at ncrcae.Columbia.NCR.COM