'nmake' manual pages

Eduardo Krell ekrell at hector.UUCP
Sun May 21 22:44:29 AEST 1989

In article <1989 at internal.Apple.COM> earlw at Apple.COM (Earl Wallace) writes:

>If AT&T wants to make money and have a group of happy customers, it would
>offer an upgrade to 'nmake', complete with new, and better, documenation with
>all the bugs fixed.

As I said before, I don't know whether the new nmake will be offered
through the Toolchest or with SVR4, but the bottom line is that it
will.

Remember, Toolchest programs are totally unsupported. You're expecting
too much from something that didn't promise anything.

Eduardo Krell                   AT&T Bell Laboratories, Murray Hill, NJ

UUCP: {att,decvax,ucbvax}!ulysses!ekrell  Internet: ekrell at ulysses.att.com