'nmake' manual pages

Roy Smith roy at phri.UUCP
Tue May 23 11:03:21 AEST 1989

daveh at marob.masa.com (Dave Hammond) writes:
> it seems to me that AT&T has one Hell of alot of nerve selling `totally
> unsupported' programs which `don't promise anything' for $1000 or more!

	I never understood this "they have a hell of a neve selling X for
$Y" attitude.  They can charge whatever they want for software and promise
as little support as they like.  It's up to you to decide if it's worth it.
If you think it's not, nobody's forcing you to buy it.  As long as they
deliver what they promise (in this case, unsupported source code), I don't
see where anybody has any legitimate complaint.
--
Roy Smith, System Administrator
Public Health Research Institute
{allegra,philabs,cmcl2,rutgers,hombre}!phri!roy -or- roy at phri.nyu.edu