Automatic login script execution

Pinhead@Spikes apippin at polyslo.CalPoly.EDU
Wed Apr 11 11:13:40 AEST 1990

Add then schriste at uceng.UC.EDU (Steven V. Christensen) babbles...
~Can anyone point me to a login.c replacement which causes a global
~.login file to be executed first? I assume I would place a "source ~/.login"
~as the last line of this global file.

	I agree that the message of the day should suffice.  If you
	really want to force this...

	Put a file ~/.login with owner root and mode 644.  The last
	line should source ~/.userlogin, if it exists.

    aBp.
--
Andy Pippin  -*-  apippin at polyslo.CalPoly.EDU  -*-  Conserve water, drink bier.