Automatic login script execution

Pinhead@Spikes apippin at polyslo.CalPoly.EDU
Thu Apr 12 09:55:10 AEST 1990

~apippin at polyslo.CalPoly.EDU (Pinhead at Spikes) writes:
~>	Put a file ~/.login with owner root and mode 644.  The last
~>	line should source ~/.userlogin, if it exists.

Add then bph at buengc.bu.edu (Blair P. Houghton) babbles...
~Then the user does
~    rm .login
~and unless root owns his home directory, it's gone.

	Sigh.  Yes, I realize this now.  This will be my last posting
	in this group for a while.  I have been offered a chance to
	commit seppuku (sp?) and will take the chance to regain my
	honor after f*cking up on my first post here.

	Sheesh...

    aBp.
--
Andy Pippin  -*-  apippin at polyslo.CalPoly.EDU  -*-  Conserve water, drink bier.