Connection Machines -- worthwhile or what?

Nathaniel Howard nrh at buzz.bellcore.com
Fri Apr 13 01:28:10 AEST 1990

I've been asked to find out what people think of connection machines, not
as an ideal, but rather as a day-to-day bread-and-butter kind of thing.

Will folks who have actual experience with them (positive and negative)
and are willing to talk about them please get in touch with me?  I
expect my boss will want to talk to you by phone, so it would be best
to include your phone number.

Thanks a lot...

						Nat Howard
						nrh at bellcore.com
						201-829-5198

Oh yes -- I don't read any of the groups I'm posting to here, so
please *don't* respond by followup -- or I won't see your response.