History question on SAR -S- option (resend)

Nik Simpson x333 nik at st_nik.UUCP
Tue Apr 10 01:15:56 AEST 1990

In article <19281 at shamash.cdc.com>, cjd at moose.udev.cdc.com (cj duffy x6290) writes:

>  ***** This is a second attempt to get an answer ***********
>  ***********************************************************
>
> I am interested in any "history" in the SAR option of "S".  This option
> gives statistics on "server requests, availability, etc".  However, in

	I suspect somebody has answered this already,  however since I couldnt
get mail through I'll add my 2'penny worth.  This report concerns machines
running system V and using the AT&T RFS (Remote File Sharing)  system,  if
you do not have RFS or have no RFS mounted file systems this report will
always be zeroes.

|  Nik Simpson	UUCP :  uunet!ingr!swindon!st_nik!nik|
|  Senior Systems Engineer.     Intergraph UK Ltd.   |
--
|  Nik Simpson	UUCP :  uunet!ingr!swndn!st_nik!nik|