Does *nix have "BDOS" calls?

Robert Barrell root at rdb1.UUCP
Sun Apr 8 22:48:34 AEST 1990

     Does unix or xenix have the equivalent of the BDOS calls which are present
in CP/M or MFDOS?  I am using DataFlex, which semi-supports such calls, but I
have only found references to such calls in DOS or CP/M information.  If there
ARE such calls for *nix, in what reference might I find them?  Please e-mail
any responses, and I'll post a summary if enough interest is shown.  Thanks.

--
Robert Barrell      | ...!cbmvax!gvlv2!lock60!rdb1!root | Cody Computer Services
Milo's Meadow BBS   |        root at rdb1.canal.org        | 55 East High Street