memory allocation package wanted

Andrew Valencia vandys at sequent.UUCP
Thu Jan 11 11:40:58 AEST 1990

In article <758 at h-three.UUCP> ned at h-three.UUCP (ned) writes:
>My particular application requires that memory be allocated at
>interrupt level, so critical sections of code need to be
>fast and few.

	Take a look at kern_malloc.c/malloc.h from the 4.3-tahoe
distribution.  The public portions of it are available on uunet.
Although the files are from kernel source, I've successfully converted
them into user-level routines also.  They contain no AT&T-owned source,
so their use is reasonable in other products.

					Andy Valencia
					...!{uunet, sun}!sequent!vandys