VI && Unix Questions Archive

Don Ingli AGRISCS at umcvmb.missouri.edu
Fri Jan 5 18:14:40 AEST 1990

First of all, I posted this to both unixwiz and infounix because I do not
have cross-posting capabilities nor access to comp.unix.questions...
Right now.. I'm bitnet/internet only....  :(

VI, A friend in my department is giving training to beginners on VI.
Could you all send me any quick help files/tips so that I may compile
all of them into 1 help file.  Remember that these people are not computer
people and thus beginners.  I will send my compilation to anyone who
requests it.....

Unix.questions, Is there an archive of ALL of the questions and answers??
I want all of the question/answers for a database I am writing....
I have FTP access to internet....  is it at UUNET.UU.NET??  Also, do
any of you have such a database of questions you wish to share???

Thanx.. and sorry for the double post....  :)

 DON INGLI-United States Department of Agriculture - Soil Conservation Service+
 bitnet: agriscs at umcvmb.bitnet  internet: agriscs at umcvmb.missouri.edu         |
 uucp: uunet!umcvmb.missouri.edu!agriscs                         +------------+
 attmail: attmail!attbl!arpa!umcvmb.missouri.edu!agriscs         |  2b||!2b=? |
 ALL OPINIONS IN THIS NOTE ARE OF MY OWN AND DO NOT REPRESENT THE| Shakespeare|
 FEDERAL GOVERNMENT NOR THE UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI-COLUMBIA------+------------+