New versions of sendmail?

Daniel J. Dick dan at ptolemy.arc.nasa.gov
Fri Jan 12 13:18:07 AEST 1990

We are having some problems with mailing lists here at NASA Ames where the
$u field within the sendmail.cf file is getting set to various people on the
mailing list at random instead of being set to the person for whom the mail
is intended.

Somebody elsewhere at Ames suggested that we may have a bad version of sendmail
that may have included an attempted fix for the old Morris worm.  Does
anybody out on the nets have information about where to go to find a clean
version of sendmail preferably with sources?

Thank you.

Daniel J. Dick (dan at ptolemy.arc.nasa.gov)
Systems Manager
NASA Ames Research Center