Telebit Trailblazer modems

Don Ingli AGRISCS at umcvmb.missouri.edu
Tue Jan 9 10:17:07 AEST 1990

Sorry for the double post... I only have access to unix-wiz and info-unix.
I also don't have crosspost abilities... so...

Can someone get me prices and places to buy the Telebit Trailblazer modems?
How fast are they??

Any of you government personnel know if they are on any contracts anywhere?

I'm interested in getting about 10-11 of em...

Thanx

 DON INGLI-United States Department of Agriculture - Soil Conservation Service+
 bitnet: agriscs at umcvmb.bitnet  internet: agriscs at umcvmb.missouri.edu         |
 uucp: uunet!umcvmb.missouri.edu!agriscs                         +------------+
 attmail: attmail!attbl!arpa!umcvmb.missouri.edu!agriscs         |  2b||!2b=? |
 ALL OPINIONS IN THIS NOTE ARE OF MY OWN AND DO NOT REPRESENT THE| Shakespeare|
 FEDERAL GOVERNMENT NOR THE UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI-COLUMBIA------+------------+