un-news-er coming to a newsgroup near you :-)

Rusty Carruth rusty at cadnetix.COM
Thu Jan 4 07:52:04 AEST 1990

Quite a while back I mentioned that I was working on a program to
'un-news' news articles back into their original form.

Well, its now time for me to release the latest version.  At the moment
I don't have version numbers for it, sorry.  Consider this release 0.2
I suppose.

In any case, it attempts to unshar or uudecode or un-BinHex files (or
groups of files) which are copies of news articles.  Included is the
package which gets those news article copies.  It DOES NOT do patches.

Look in comp.sources.misc, where I expect to be sending them today
or tomorrow.  Thanks for your interest, and sorry to take so long to
get this out, but I really wanted to add the mac processing before
I released it....

---Join the usenet un-net, 28.410 and/or 28.390(+-) 1700Z to 1900Z saturdays!
Rusty Carruth.                  Radio: N7IKQ                 ^^ or later :-)
DOMAIN: rusty at cadnetix.com      UUCP:{uunet,boulder}!cadnetix!rusty
home: POB. 461, Lafayette CO 80026