Unix-Wizards Clogging E-mail

Barbarisi marco at ncsc.navy.mil
Wed Jan 17 05:50:41 AEST 1990

My mailbox runneth over with Unix-Wizards postings and digests!

I'm usually the last person to complain about excess, redundant e-mail, but
the volume of bouncing postings, mailer error induced postings,
redundant digests, bouncing digests, et cetera is reaching absurd
proportions.  Am I wrong to find it ironic that the digest devoted to
Unix wizardry is also the one that has the most trouble dealing with the
e-mail system?

I would like to filter out individual postings, bounced postings, and
bounced digests from my mailbox.  How can this be accomplished?
What can I do at my end to get one and only one copy of a digest?

Marco C. Barbarisi
Naval Coastal Systems Center
(904) 234-4954
ARPAnet:   marco at ncsc.navy.mil
USMail:    NCSC, Code 4320, Panama City, FL   32407