Monitoring another user's terminal session

Larry Osterman larryo at gtenmc.UUCP
Thu Jul 12 11:08:16 AEST 1990

Does anyone know of a program which would allow me to monitor another
user's terminal session, that is, it would let me "attach" to another
user's tty port and let me see exactly what is being sent to their
screen?  (It might also let me type on my keyboard and send my
keystrokes to their session.)  My need for this is not insidious- such
a program is useful for software support people, trainers, etc., in
dealing with customers.

I'm running System V on a VAX.

Please email; I'll summarize.

--
Larry Osterman (206) 487-8312
--

Larry Osterman / larryo at gtenmc.UUCP / (206) 487-8312