How do I unlink directories created with ln -f?

Guy Cardwell gcardwel at polaris.acs.uci.edu
Tue Jul 3 01:12:49 AEST 1990

My thanks to everyone who responded via e-mail and postings about
how to unlink directories created with ln -f.  The general concensus seems
(and it worked for me..) was to clri and then fsck... a real bummer if
you want the machine serving a hundred other workstations on campus...
oh well... just blame the NFS SERVER NOT RESPONDING on the LAN people.

I will probably be sending hate mail to some friends of mine at Sun.

Thanks for help ( and stop sending mail ! )

Guy