Memory on a Unix Machine

Ken Baker kab at adpplz.UUCP
Thu Jul 19 08:45:48 AEST 1990

Hello Net,
	I am in need of finding out how much "real" memory a process
takes up. I can only get the "virtual" total of pages at present. Is
there a piece of code anywhere that will do such a thing. I am working
in a System V 3.2 enviornment with both swapping and paging. Any help is
sincerely appreciated!

Ken Baker                                       ADP Dealer Services (Plaza R&D)
kab at adpplz.UUCP                  . . .  tektronix!nosun!cvedc!mcspdx!adpplz!kab
Voice: (503) 294-4200 ext. 2528      . . . uunet!apple!motcsd!mcspdx!adpplz!kab